- Im only a few days into this- its been amazing in bringing up core wounds and insights into what needs healing, giving me energy and direction to get certain things done, to take action. And also real aha moment. My body feels lighter and Im feeling my heart opening and surrendering to love and life in many subtle ways. It had a profound effect on me from the start. Thank you
- a little bit of the jungle in the comfort of your home!
Mimi's essences are amazing! I use them for various purposes. Sometimes I do a formal dieta for a full week or two, sometimes just for a few days to help me connect, sometimes just a single use in the morning or night if I'm feeling like I need a little help. I really liked having the Cielo Ayahuasca to reconnect with the experiences I've had in the Amazon.
As I'm writing this, reflecting on a rough patch I've been going through for awhile now, I'd say it's time for a dieta with this essence at the center!
- I love the Ah-ha moments this essence brings.
- Very much my favourite essence. It’s made me take action and has straightened everything out. I’m organised and things are going great. I’m planning and doing. I love the Ah-Ha moments that Ayahuasca gives me. It has also allowed me to move into the direction of understanding life and that everything just is. It’s a beautiful essence. I love it and take it a lot more than the other two because of the answers and the Ah-Ha moments I get with it. I use it before meditation and I have great meditations. I love Aya as I do see myself as a student of life and really are drawn to the answers of life, Aya gives you that. This is my favourite by far.”
- Opening to new beginnings
- If this opens to new beginnings, then with me it truly has done that. I have been working on a project for a while now but not having the energy to continue as I wished. I have now accumulated so many items, with different ideas coming to me, and I always bow to Mother Nature, as I truly know its the spirit world giving me these ideas.
- Just like a shamanic dieta!
I have some experience of shamanic dieting in the Amazon jungle with the medicine trees there. When I took the Cielo Ayahuasca essence I was surprised to find that I had a very similar experience - I found that initially I was feeling quite emotional, as the essence brought up sadness and anger in order for me to purge them. After a few days this settled down and I felt light, clear and more energised. I took the essence for 2 weeks - for much of the first week it was moving blocked energies within me and during the second I got to reap the benefits of this, feeling better than I had for some time.
Mimi has tremendous shamanic abilities which are put directly into these essences and combined with the medicine spirits can produce wonderful effects. These essences really work!
In addition, for anybody who has been to the Amazon for a shamanic retreat this is a great way to stay connected to the medicine.
- One of my favourites
- I found the Cielo Ayahuasca essence great for clarity and direction, has a great energy and very useful for moving through spaces. Was very useful when dealing with procrastination and general time wasting.