Ayahuma Couroupita guianensis, Cannonball tree (aya-ooh-ma)
Time is a great healer but sometimes we need a helping hand to move forward and let go of the past. We hold on to negative emotions that we just can’t seem to shake off. Connect with this tree to help cleanse your past freeing stuck emotions and unifying the fragments of self that have been trapped in these moments of time, bringing vitality back to your spirit. Learn to find acceptance, peace and see your past in a new light. To understand the positive lessons and personal growth that has taken place through these tough challenges. We may feel fragile or vulnerable after an emotional shock, so Connect with the medicine spirit of this tree a headless giant for support and protection. Allow the spirits to repair your energetic body with warm and revitalising energy and protect your body with its healing flowers. The colour associated with this essence is Orange. This colour is warm and revitalising.
Each essence has been prepared with its own medicine song, an icaro. Icaros are a form of communication between the shaman and the spirit world. The icaro is used to set the healing intention and to ask the tree for assistance. Each essence has been uniquely created by choosing certain qualities of each tree and calling forth its medicine with the icaro.
The third image is of my painting 'Ayahuma Tree Medicine'.
Other traditional uses
This tree grows to approximately 55 metres in height. It takes its English name from the fact that it produces large round fruits which resemble cannonballs. These fruits are inedible, but, due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, the flesh is used in the Peruvian Amazon to treat skin conditions and disinfect wounds.. Its bark can be used to treat common colds and stomach upset. The young leaves are chewed to treat toothache. A mixture of the fruit and bark are used for reducing inflammation and muscular pain. The fruit are also dried and made into a powder to treat hair loss. It produces very colourful white, red, orange and pink flowers.
This tree is a saced teacher plant and used by shamans for its curative/spiritual qualities. It can be used as part of a shamanic dieta or as an admixture to Ayahuasca.
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
- I have used this wonderful Ayahuma essence and followed closely the instructions of the one week dieta and taking the essence 30 days in total. It was very powerful. I feel that it has really helped me overcome some energetic blockages due to stress/trauma I experienced early in the new year. I loved following the dieta. It really makes the whole experience so full of gratitude, showing my dedication to the plants and my respect by keeping the rules. In a meditation, I saw Ayahuma´s head spirit. I felt so loved an protected, and he gave me some wonderful advice to keep grounded in these crazy times. I can't wait to start a new essence. I will again do the Advanced Shamanic Treatment - this time with Und de Gato. Many thanks to Mimi for bringing these incredible sacred plant medicines to us in the West to be able to do an urban retreat - especially now with so many travel bans in place (CV19).
- excellent medicina
- This is extremely effective medicine with the effectiveness dependent on how open you are. Brought me a lot of stability and energy. Highly recommended!
- I've had a most difficult last couple of years, causing much heaviness on my heart.
- Before Ayahuma, I felt uptight, still clinging to negative emotions and resentments. I know that as time passes, so do we move past issues as well, however, I cant say that the essence hasn't helped in this healing as well. I look forward to receiving the next essence and continuing on this path to healing.
- Beyond self pity and toward expansion
- This is a good product that combined with perhaps purchasing your own rattle, using a drumming meditation and/or a course like Gerry Starnes will really help you assess your core stuck energy. Following the shamans method of taking this medicine and the CD sold by the seller are also nice additions if one wanted to do so as they are meant to work together. The point is while this is medicine will certainly help facilitate your inner journey, you yourself are going to have to put forth efforts to physically and mentally work toward your healing. Expect tears, pushing yourself beyond self pity and toward expansion. All The Best.
- The guidiang angel
- I have been using it for a quiet a while now. Cause it's really a great essence after all
- Would recommend
- I have used this sporadically and have felt a loving,safe and grounded feeling each time. Thank you Mimi and spirits for this beautiful essence.
- Ayahuma is amazing after all. It's my second order. I loved the first time, so I order it again
- Recommend from YouTube blogger Ayausca Magic
- I heard about this essences from my YouTube blogger "Ayausca Magic" Scott. Please check him out he is the best out there. When he recommended this essences without hesitation I went with it. And ya it's like nothing I experienced before N more. I never did Ayahuasca but it's the closest thing I can get in United State. Highly recommend for healing purpose
- Amazing stuff
Just amazing stuff. All I can say in I been a cannabis smokers all my life. After taking this it cut me down to 80%
It's amazing thought + I am diet for the first time no red meat !!!??? Less soda (coca cola) caffine n all.
- Thought clouds
- The fabled grounding opened up a space to see thought structures - creating, passing and evaporating like clouds. We dont own our thoughts. I thought I knew this already but the ayahuma opened a space of safe clarity to observe this to profund depths while firmly rooted into the ground. High end buddhist insights in a few days of medicine.
- Plant good seeds
Endless insights filtering through. Feels like some of the beautiful moments from aya ceremonies. endless melodies and songs filtering thru. Feels almost like I have a copilot offering suggestions on how to make better decisions. Im being good with the diet and its paying off. Life is changing for the better. Healing
Seen a couple of spirits. a beautiful girl with hands that turned into roots, a large bird who came down and sang. An insect who just wanted to go about his business was checking me out as he went on his way.
The Lupuna Blanca tells me to plant good seeds with my thoughts, action, and life.
I keep wanting to weep, lol
- Thank You for all your love, your work, your passion ...
- In ceremony in Peru I always see giants in the room ... since my return this last time and using this essence I have worked thru some past traumas and emotional things that have been up in my face big time for a long time, things that have held me back .. er ... things I have allowed to hold me back...finally I can see Mimi ... I have new eyes and I can see beyond the block that was in my way ... freedom Mimi ... freedom. It is so beautiful.
- Super grounding...
- The Ayahuma you recommended for me is super grounding - the first time I took it I almost had to sit down, seriously. Things are SO different when I feel grounded... I had no idea :) I can't tell you enough how grateful I am for the essences... it's so easy for me to get caught up in my mind. Taking the time to work with the essences is another thing I can do to reconnect with the medicine and that is so valuable.
- Very powerful indeed!
I started my dieta with the ayahuma and I have found this tree spirit is very warm and protecting really slows the world down for me personally , its like the essence merges with your nervous system and becomes part of your day , teaching you as you go along very powerful indeed.
These essences from the amazon are a really good way for me personally to continue my work after drinking ayahuasca , thanks mimi for the effort to create and the magic icaros singing into every bottle.